For this UTAH native, fall has always been my favorite season. But Arizona is the worst when it comes to fall. It’s still 100 degrees, the leaves aren’t changing yet, and the sun shines all-day, every-day. Just give me a cloudy day for heaven’s sake!! Now don’t get me wrong when winter hits and most of the country is shoveling snow, I am loving my mild AZ weather. Putting the weather aside, to me fall encompasses baking yummy desserts, spending time with loved ones, and creating new memories. Since the first day of fall is next week, I made a list of things I plan on doing this year.
1. Visit a real haunted house.
2. Take a family drive up north to see the fall leaves.
3. Host a navajo taco bar party.
4. Learn how to make a gluten free version of apple cider donuts.
5. Send handwritten notes to the ones I’m thankful for.
6. Toss the football around with the kids.
7. Have a morning date with Clint and go hiking.
8. Deliver caramel apple’s to our neighbors.
9. Treat myself to a Starbuck’s Caramel Apple Cider.
10. Rent a cabin in the mountains with friends.
I would love to know what is on your fall to-do list this year?