I have a slight obsession with having my home smell yummy and inviting. Throughout the year I usually go in cycles of burning candles and then switch it up with the wall flowers from Bath & Body Works. But for the month of December I always have a burning candle in my home (or several scattered around the house)! There is something that the scent and warmth of the flame bring into my home that I can’t get enough of. Here are a few of my favorite holiday scented candles:
1. Nest “Holiday Candle” – $34: Gorgeous blend of pomegranate, mandarin orange, pine, and cinnamon with a hint of vanilla.
2. Voluspa “Golden Cypress” – $27: This candle is one of my absolute favorites. It’s perfect for the winter months.
3. Restoration Hardware “French Oak” – $39: They had me with the packaging alone! The simple wooden box is so right up my alley and the scent is heavenly.
4. Neom Organics “Christmas Wish” – $72: Doesn’t the name just scream the best Christmas candle? It is infused with mandarin, cinnamon, and tonka bean.
5. Thymes “Frasier Fir” – $28: This is the most natural smelling pine candles but isn’t too strong. I love it!
6. Frosted Mistletoe Candle – $24: This darling named candle has a festive blend of berries, apples, and pine poured into a frosted jar. The packaging on this candle is so cute.
7. Mrs. Meyer’s “Orange Clove” – $7: You can’t beat the price and the fruity yet spicy scent is perfect for the holidays.
8. Diptyque “Fig Tree” – $60: As described on the website “the warmth of the bark, the freshness of the leaves, and the milky sap of its fruit.”